Extra Life is about so much more than just playing video games for 24 hours once a year. Come out on Friday at 6:30pm and meet the team behind Extra Life and learn some tips on how to improve your fundraising this year. Oh and also play some games!
See the event link here.
(Also, if you ever want a shout-out on the Nerd List Social Media, just donate $1 or more to our fundraising page here)
Fundraising tips + friends!
Come learn effective fundraising practices and more about the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation! Instructions on how to get to the event are below: please read carefully.
– 6:45PM: Introductions by our esteemed president, Ramin
– Jamie from Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation will present Fundraising 101
– Chat about upcoming events, like KDays, and recent events, like Games on a Boat and the Mass Effect: Andromeda screening
– Q&A Session: you have Q’s, we have A’s!
– Meet & greet with your fellow friends at Extra Life Edmonton
– Opportunity to hang out and play Arms/Mario Kart with us on the amazing Nintendo Switch
– After the meetup, please feel free to join us for some impromptu shenanigans and drinks at a local pub nearby
Can’t wait to see you all there!
TO GET TO WINDSOR HALL, COLLEGE PLAZA:
Use the separate balcony entrance on the south side of 83 avenue. Take the stairs off of 83 avenue onto the patio and enter through the doorway. DO NOT enter through the College Plaza main doors. Call 587-335-6524 if you need access to the elevators.
If you’re approaching from 112 street, continue past the Sobeys and Windsor Plaza entrances – look for the stairs to the 2nd floor balcony. If you’ve hit 111th street, you’ve gone too far.
Do not enter through the College Plaza main entrance. Windsor Hall is located behind a locked security door from that side.