This bit of good news/bad news kind of flew under the radar for me a bit. The bad news is that the next “Full” GDX has been pushed back to 2018. The good news is that they’re still going to have a series of smaller events through the next year. Starting with a VR-focussed symposium in September.
See the description below and the full link here.
Are you working with the latest of cutting-edge technology in virtual, augmented, or mixed reality? Are you looking for an audience to share your virtual world with? Become a presenter at the Virtual World Symposium today!
Our schedule is just about full! Applications close on July 31, 2017.
- The power of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technology.
- Vast and immersive worlds, conceived straight from human imagination.
- The way VR/AR is transforming the way we play, learn, live, and connect with others.
- The newest ICT industry sub-sector in Alberta.
- New experiences, like never thought possible before.
- A lasting impact on the Albertan ICT sub-sector industry and the industry as a whole.
- New ways for your team to solve problems and have fun.
- A new vision for how we use interactive information and communications technology.
- A paradigm shift in interactive experience design with cutting-edge experiential technology.
- The way VR/AR technology will be used in the future in Alberta.
- New skill and talent development in Alberta’s fast-growing ICT Sector.
- Creative solutions to problems where the possibilities are virtually limitless.