I mentioned this on the Facebook page the other day but it’s kind of a BIG deal… There’s going to be a whole dinosaur Expo coming to Edmonton in June!
Visit www.jurassicquest.com for all the details!
Jurassic Quest is coming to Edmonton, AB!
Our event features more rides, activities, and dinosaurs than ever before! 🦖
Come join us at the Edmonton EXPO Centre on
June 7, 8, & 9!
Friday 3pm – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 8pm
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND TICKET PRICES AND PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE: 🎟 https://bit.ly/2HLtzE0 🎟
Purchasing online ahead of time ENSURES ENTRY in case of SELL OUT 🚨
Jurassic Quest is the LARGEST and most REALISTIC dinosaur event in North America, & is now EVEN BIGGER! 🦕
What’s new at JQ:
– HUGE, NEW 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The LARGEST ridable dinosaurs in North America!
– NEW WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES!
– 30 NEW dinosaurs! OVER 80 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size Spinosaurus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Ouranosaurus, & many more moving, breathing, and even walking dinosaurs!
– NEW activities!
– NEW walking Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
– NEW fossil digs, and NEW paleontology & fossil stations!
– NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
– NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 3 & under)!
1. Strollers and wagons are welcome!
2. Be sure to bring your camera 📸 There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
3. Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables. 🦖
4. You can leave and re-enter within the same day, just be sure to get your hands stamped before you leave!
5. The venue provides food vendors! However, you can also leave a cooler in your car and go out to eat, and then re-enter within the same day!